If you have come to the unfortunate place where you know that you need to have your furnace replaced, you want to make sure you’re picking the right one for your home. Most homeowners can count on their furnace lasting between 15-20 years before they have to replace it. Since a new furnace is such a large investment that you will have in your home for well over a decade, you want to look for certain features to ensure your home is as comfortable as possible. Absolute P&M Services is here to talk about some of the features that you should be looking for in a new furnace.
How Do I Know if My Furnace is Dying & Needs to Be Replaced?
When your furnace has reached the end of its life, you will notice some of the following signs:
– Costly and frequent repairs
– Higher energy bills
– Inconsistent temperatures
– Strange or loud noises
What Efficiency & Other Questions Should I ask when Buying a New Furnace?
If your furnace has finally quit working well and you’re looking for a replacement, you want to make sure your new furnace has certain features that can have a large impact on the overall comfort of your home:
– Multistage Burners: You should look for a furnace that has a multistage burner or modulating burner since this takes your heating system to the next level. It is a main component found in the furnace that ensures the heat is delivered evenly throughout your house. This type of furnace will allow you to electronically adjust the heat, so you are always comfortable.
– Electronic Ignition: Many modern furnaces now come with an electronic ignition that ensures you aren’t using energy when you don’t need it. The heating system doesn’t have to be on all the time with an electronic ignition which can help you save.
– Multi-Speed & Fixed Blower: When you have a blower that has multiple speeds, you have the ultimate control over the heat in your house. It is one of the smartest choices you can make in a new furnace as it allows you to adjust the airflow in your house at any given time.
– HVAC Service Agreement: When your new furnace has modern features, you will more than likely have a long service agreement that comes with it that will help to cover parts that aren’t covered under your warranty. It can help save you significant money in the case that your furnace breaks down and needs to be repaired.
Furnace Maintenance, Repairs, Replacement & More in Santa Fe, Tomball, Sugar Land, Galveston, Austin & Greater Houston, Texas
If you’re facing a furnace replacement, you can turn to Absolute P&M Services to help you find the right one for your house. We will remove your old furnace and replace it with your new, more efficient one. Our team of highly trained technicians will ensure the job is done right so you can enjoy the warmth that a new and efficient furnace brings. Call us today!