Your wardrobe isn’t the only thing that changes as the weather changes outside. Many people are preparing to turn over their HVAC system from air conditioning to heating. Before you flip the heat on in your home, it’s important that you schedule your annual fall furnace maintenance appointment. There are many benefits that come with you properly maintaining your furnace each fall. Absolute P&M Services is here to talk about why it’s a good idea to have your furnace maintained in the fall.
Importance of Annual Furnace Tune Up
When you take care of your furnace and schedule a maintenance appointment each year, you will see many benefits. Following are the top reasons you should be quick to schedule this appointment in the fall.
– Extends Furnace Life: During a furnace maintenance appointment, your HVAC professional will be ensuring your furnace is working as efficiently as possible. This means that your furnace won’t be overworking to generate the heat that your home needs. This becomes more important as your furnace gets older as they become less and less efficient with age. As you diligently keep maintaining your heating system, you will see that your furnace will last much longer than a furnace that has been neglected.
– Lower Energy Costs: One of the main benefits that comes from a furnace that is working efficiently is the cost savings. Furnace maintenance keeps that furnace efficient and your energy costs low.
– Less Risk of Furnace Repair: Just like any other appliance in your home, your furnace works hard to generate heat. All the working parts that keep it running are bound to wear out eventually. When you have your furnace maintained, these minor repairs are caught early before they are larger, more costly repairs later.
– Improved Indoor Air Quality: Believe it or not, when you have your furnace properly maintained, it can also give your indoor air quality a boost. During a routine furnace maintenance appointment, your furnace will be thoroughly cleaned as well. All the dirt, dust and debris that is found on your furnace won’t be blown through the vents in your home.
Furnace Tune Up Preventive Maintenance Checklist
Following is what you can expect from routine furnace maintenance professionals
– Gas Leak Inspection
– Safety Inspection
– Thorough Cleaning
– System Lubrication
– Heat Exchanger Inspection
– Airflow Testing
– Ignition & Pilot Light Testing
– Thermostat Assessment
– Draft, Vent & Flue Inspection
Fall Furnace Maintenance in Santa Fe, Tomball, Sugar Land, Galveston & Greater Houston, Texas
At Absolute P&M Services, we know how important it is to regularly maintain your furnace. Our heating specialists will inspect your furnace and ensure it is up to the task of keeping you and those you love warm this winter. We will walk through your furnace inch by inch to ensure it is working efficiently, and make sure there are no repairs that need to be performed before you turn on your system for the winter. Call us today!